im so done with rick omg
WHY DOESN’T THIS HAVE MORE NOTES?
I HVAE BEEN WITING FOR THIS GIF SET FOR NINE YEARS
I think people really underestimate what this means to Edna, though. She designed /all/ those costumes, and is painfully aware that those heroes died because of it. When she says ‘I never look back, darling’, she means it: if she focuses on the people who her designs killed, it would cripple her ability to move on.
DID YOU REALLY JUST GIVE ME FEELS FOR EDNA MODE
Aila Wang, niece of Alexander Wang, is my new favorite person
I have a lot of feels over this
being a fruit cup in a world of chocolate puddings is hard
Raise your hand if you used to play with these things for hours and if you came across them again you would still play with them for hours.
I bought a big box of vintage wooden pattern blocks off ebay a few months ago. they’re pretty great
I bought a thing of these off amazon recently. They’re wonderful.
Fuuuuuuuck I need these. I also need therapy.
THESE WERE SO GREAT OMG
holy shit I forgot about these
where can i aquire these
BECAUSE OF THESE I HAVE A WEIRD THING THAT TRIANGLES HAVE TO BE GREEN AND RHOMBII MUST BE BLUE AND HEXAGONS CAN BE NO OTHER COLOUR THAN YELLOW
THESE SIMULTANEOUSLY RUINED AND IMPROVED MY LIFE
Pretty sure we used these in Math or something.
"Brendon Urie’s voice is startling because, whether you like the
band or hate them, Urie’s vocal prowess can’t be denied.” [x]
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN
The single most important thing Tom said in his video.
At what point in history did the phrase “soup supper” come into existence, and who heard it and thought “hey we should do that at church!”?
Is this regional? Not too familiar with the term…
No my church has a lot of soup suppers. Mostly on the high holiday’s. I go to a Lutheran church in the Minneapolis metro.
PLAY WITH REAL SHELTER CATS ONLINE
Play with Oregon Humane Society kitty-cats through ROBOTIC TOYS that you can control through this website. IT HAS A LIVE FEED SO YOU CAN WATCH THEM WHILE YOU MOVE KITTY TOYS AROUND. AGHHAGHAHGAHGHAGHAHGHH
truly the internet is a gift
reblogging again because I did this and the cats played back and wow this was way too much fun go do it now